 CAD / 15532
Re: BFC Tool?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2008 20:55:06 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Joshua Delahunty wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
I see that as a problem now too ["mumble, mumble, you tell them it's a Tech
Preview, and they ask for fixes anyway *cough* where was I?.." :-D];

Yeah... sorry for that ;o)
I hesitated before posting this comment, but...

INTEREST is what keeps authors going.  Apparently, the interest here has had its
effects...  :-)

though I
had problems with the editor on a space-path more than the parts.

I had problem with both. I'll try your DOS trick in the meantime!

Please try http://alumni.cse.ucsc.edu/~dulcaoin/LEGO/FoundryB.zip

The spaces issue should hopefully be resolved, and we've added a "reverse
winding" right-click menu item for triangles and quads (making all the save
functionality that was already there a bit more pointed :-P)

All the usual caveats and warnings; please work on COPIES of data for awhile
until you know you can trust things.

I asked that all comments properly survive a load/save operation, but we haven't
extensively tested that.  We expect that a space may change here or there, and
any command that can work with or without '!' will gain it through a save
operation.  But please put this app through the ringer on test data FIRST.

     -- joshua

This version does not work with the following line for the editor:
"C:\Programme\LDraw Design Pad\LDDesignPad.exe" "%f"

cu
mikeheide