 CAD / 14409
Re: colors completeness
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2007 17:28:03 GMT

--snip--

The LDRAW "group" (if you will) has created a color standard in ldconfig.ldr, a
text file describing common settings to be used by LDRAW utilities (the color
table, at this point). So far, few programs have supported it, with L3P and
LDView being notable exceptions.

L3p doesn't support it as far as I can tell... in fact L3P refuses to give bley
or dark bley any colour at all.

--snip--

Tim