 CAD / 12577
Re: Trouble creating building instructions using lpub and mpd file
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 04:33:41 GMT

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message
[ ... snipped ... ]

I'm off to study lex and maybe yacc.

[ ... snipped ... ]

I highly recommend the O'Reilly "lex and yacc" book, I found it very helpful
for a project I did at work a number of years ago.  The moderated
"comp.compilers" newsgroup is also an excellent resource for lex and yacc
questions.  IMHO, if you use lex, you ought to use yacc as well, they really
go hand in hand.

Mike

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com