 CAD / 12578
Re: white outlines on black bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 03:38:19 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Rui Manuel Silva Martins wrote:
tim david wrote:
This is mainly concerned with ML-Cad but I know that L-Draw uses the same
data and possibly others. Is it possible to change the outline colours of
black bricks to white so that they show up better. I have a feeling that
there is a variable because i have seen green bricks with light green (as
opposed to grey) outlines so so if any one could pointme in the right
direction I would be grateful
Thanks, Tim

Actually, for each color, exists a predefined inverse color, for black,
you get a less than black color, wich is actually a grey color.

If you read the LDRAW FAQ, I believe the colors are described there.

This doc
http://www.ldraw.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=93
describes the "inverse" colours for colour 0-15, are other colours documented
somewhere?

ROSCO