 CAD / 12538
Re: Trouble creating building instructions using lpub and mpd file
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 3 Apr 2005 00:28:27 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:

   I’ll work on the blanks in filename problem in LPub.

That will be so nice. Thank you! That one caught me again just this afternoon. And I know better. However, I just forgot at one point, added a space to a file name and.... well you know the rest. :)

Anyway, glad to hear it’s fixable.

Best regards,
Allan B.
The LEGO Builder’s Guide