 CAD / 12570
Re: Trouble creating building instructions using lpub and mpd file
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sun, 10 Apr 2005 01:36:19 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
If the new L3P allows blanks in file names, I can easily remove the check.  It
is only in one place in the code.  Once removed, the rest of the code is ready
for blanks in file names.

I am currently going through the L3P code and I have now added support for
filenames with spaces, both in linetype 1 and in "0 FILE xxx".
It now uses the rest of the line as the filename.
It also accepts filenames in double-quotes.
/Lars