 Boats / 80
Re: Boilers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 04:17:19 GMT

Do any part of the boilers in a capital ship of the mauve decade
protrude above waterline? Maybe you should just suggest the top of the
boilers on the lowest deck?

And why is this cross posted to Pirates?? :-)

--
Larry Pieniazek - larryp@novera.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!