 Boats / 76
Re: Boilers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 16:47:58 GMT

James is right, but I still like the way they look. L, you're right,
those star wars elements even kind of look like a grate looking into the
firebox. I could see using these boilers inside a small machine shed in
an older factory.

The problem with selective compression is that some things get
compressed in several dimensions which really messes them up.

--
Larry Pieniazek - larryp@novera.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!