 Boats / 77
Re: Boilers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.boats
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 21:51:29 GMT

In lugnet.boats, Mr L F Braun wrote:

Hi all,

I've been having the biggest trouble filling my new ships with
machinery.  I have, for your consideration, a rough .jpg of a pair of
small-bore oil-fired boilers on a display plate with a little naval
officer for scale (yes, they're selectively compressed, I know):

http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/Newboilers.jpg

Very nice!

Note the Sebulba pod vents--they really do come in handy here!

I fell in love with those tiles as soon as I saw them.  Must aquire
fire-grates...

Steve