 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3961
3960  |  3962
Subject:
Griswold Building - Detroit, Michigan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2007 06:03:04 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I have completed another building to include in the MichLTC portion of the ILTCO layout planned for the NMRA 2007 National Train Show to be held in Detroit on July 28 - 30th.

This MOC is a model of the Griswold Building, a midrise structure designed by architect Albert Kahn in 1929. It primarily uses old brown and old light gray for the facade.

Links:

Brickshelf: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=258575

MOCpages: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/31870

For those of you who are planning on participating or showing up for the NMRA NTS, I look forward to seeing you there.

-Jim