 Town / 9846
Re: Griswold Building - Detroit, Michigan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2007 04:38:19 GMT

Most people don’t realize that before the depression Detroit was percentage wise the fastest growing city in the world, and surprisingly has the 3rd largest collection of pre-depression skyscrapers in the country (after New York and Chicago)!!

It will be a long time before Jim runs out of Detroit Art Deco office towers and early 20th Century buildings as inspiration for his building talents! :-D

Gary Istok Another Metro Detroit resident...