 Town / 9817
Re: Griswold Building - Detroit, Michigan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2007 13:25:11 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, James Garrett wrote:
   I have completed another building to include in the MichLTC portion of the ILTCO layout planned for the NMRA 2007 National Train Show to be held in Detroit on July 28 - 30th.

A 2 word review: “Hubba, Hubba!”

   For those of you who are planning on participating or showing up for the NMRA NTS, I look forward to seeing you there.

Ditto.

JOHN