 Town / 9813
Re: Griswold Building - Detroit, Michigan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2007 14:10:40 GMT

In lugnet.town, David Laswell wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, James Garrett wrote:
   I have completed another building to include in the MichLTC portion of the ILTCO layout planned for the NMRA 2007 National Train Show to be held in Detroit on July 28 - 30th.

Yeah yeah yeah. Whatever. I think I speak for everyone when I ask: But can you build anything smaller? Besides the car, that is (which, to be fair, is actually building bigger as far as our club goes).

Anyways, does this mean it wasn’t fully completed when you brought it to the last meeting, or did you just need time to produce/post photos?

Dave: Was that first one a rhetorical question? If not, do you not remember my Brush Park victorian and my 8x8 stud vignette: Harry Potter and the run-away mine car?

The building was 99% complete when I brought it to the last MichLUG meeting. I was awaiting one last bricklink order of 1x1 old light gray plates and 2x4 brown plates that I needed to complete the detailing at the roofline. The building was completed on June 7th. -Jim