 Town / 9815
Re: Griswold Building - Detroit, Michigan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2007 17:53:30 GMT

In lugnet.town, James Garrett wrote:
   Was that first one a rhetorical question?

Mostly good-natured ribbing. I mean, consider the fact that while you may not be able to claim having the tallest building in a town display (I have no idea who might hold that record at present), you’ve quite possibly got a claim on having the one with the most total volume. The only other buildings I’ve ever seen that even compare to the Fisher in that sense are large hangers (one in particular had the UCS ISD parked inside). Building small just doesn’t come to mind when thinking of you.

   If not, do you not remember my Brush Park victorian

Er, uh, no, actually. I remember the art museum, which is actually considerably smaller than the Griswold. Remember, I’m not a town guy.

   and my 8x8 stud vignette: Harry Potter and the run-away mine car?

I remember that one, and that you had at least one other vignette for that contest. Can’t seem to find any photos of these in your Brickshelf account, though...