 Town / 9815
    Re: Griswold Building - Detroit, Michigan —David Laswell
   (...) Mostly good-natured ribbing. I mean, consider the fact that while you may not be able to claim having the tallest building in a town display (I have no idea who might hold that record at present), you've quite possibly got a claim on having (...) (17 years ago, 10-Jun-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: Griswold Building - Detroit, Michigan —Gerhard R. Istok
   Most people don't realize that before the depression Detroit was percentage wise the fastest growing city in the world, and surprisingly has the 3rd largest collection of pre-depression skyscrapers in the country (after New York and Chicago)!! It (...) (17 years ago, 22-Jun-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)