 Announcements / 1694
1693  |  1695
Subject:
PNLTC Beaverton Mall Show Pics are Up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.or.por
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 04:46:52 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Our first public weekend at the Beaverton Mall in Beaverton (outside
Portland, OR) was a great success!  July 6th and 7th we were open to the
public during mall hours at our new temporary "clubhouse".

Highlights included a large port area, a 12V layout by Frank (possibly a
PNLTC first), a great old city downtown, a great farm and orchard area,
Ben's Roundhouse, and Matt's Roller Coaster.  Stop by www.pnltc.org and see
all the pictures from the show, and of our great new space.

We have a store front in the mall through the end of the summer, and will be
having at least one more public weekend, August 3rd and 4th.  If you are in
the area be sure to stop by and look in the window any time, and we hope to
see you in August!

-Matt Chiles :)
PNLTC