 Trains / 16948
Re: PNLTC Beaverton Mall Show Pics are Up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 16:40:44 GMT

See below:

(snip)

Do/would you give a private tour to an out-of-town AFOL on a non-public weekend?

--Todd

Todd-

PNLTC would be delighted to have you in Portland for the weekend.
Accomodating a private tour would be just fine.  Let us know when you are
coming into town, and we'll arrange a tour.  The PNLTC members from Seattle
may want to come down as well - It would be great to have an AFOL
get-together with your presence. :-)

The weekend after next, we're holding a public show on August 3 & 4
(Saturday & Sunday), concurrently with a card show in the mall.

If you have trouble finding lodging, let us know, and we may be able to
arrange something for you.

Let us know when you may be arriving in the Pacific Northwest (and yes, the
Pacific Northwest is a marvelous place - you'll be surprised)!

-jeremy
PNLTC