 Trains / 16901
Re: PNLTC Beaverton Mall Show Pics are Up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 22:46:35 GMT

I would recommend this setup for any of the established clubs!

Hey Steve,
Great pictures of your clubhouse! I was wondering if you could give us a
little insight on how the PNLTC was able to secure the space. I know that
mall space can be quite expensive (especially in Southern Cal) so I was
hoping to find out how you guys pulled that off.

See Ya,
Robert
SCLTC