 Trains / 16953
Re: PNLTC Beaverton Mall Show Pics are Up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 19:50:55 GMT

On the website, with the downtown pics, there is this comment:

"We owe our thanks to our fellow club member, Matt Chiles, for designing a
brilliant modular system for town buildings".   I'm especially interested to
know if this system allows adjacent buildings by different builders, rather
than have one builder per module of a downtown.  Is it a set of club
standards or something more?

Can someone in PNLTC give some details of this system?

Thanks in advance,
Greg Kramer