 Ambassadors / 121
120  |  122
Subject:
LEGO Ambassadors Status Report - Summer 2007
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2007 20:27:00 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello all,

Well, you asked for us to provide you with Status Reports, so here goes:
  • The LEGO Ambassador Program is currently in the process of moving to a new Server. While this does not affect fans in any way, it certainly affects us and the program. We have been testing our new site, and working to improve the interface and communications in the new system.

  • We have provided TLG with an official ‘Issues List’, which is comprised of all of the fan issues we have gathered. That’s right, everything from the color variances, to suggestions for new sets, to set availabilty. Trust me, it is quite comprehensive.

  • We are working on submitting some new ideas to TLG. Of course we can’t tell you what they are, but they are cool.

  • Some LAs were present at BrickWorld and other recent events, and have shared your comments and issues with TLG and the rest of the group.

I hope this gives you a general idea of what we do. More reports to come....

Nelson Yrizarry
LEGO Ambassador - Cycle 5