 Ambassadors / 215
Re: LEGO Ambassadors Status Report - Summer 2007
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2007 18:01:20 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Its certainly not a bad thing for you to mention Nathan’s involvement as he was very valuable to that project. Also speaking about your role isn’t a bad thing either, here’s the reason why there’s usually some hesitation when it comes to working on internal projects:

When people ask if they can speak about the projects they are involved in a lot of times we have to give the permission with the notice that they not give away too much internal stuff. its just the nature of anyone who might have been involved to want to ‘tell all’, but there’s several things on the development process that just can’t get out. I’d tell you what those things are, but that would just be silly on my part I think.

You’re not making bad points Allister, One thing I’d really like to point out about the Ambassador program and all of the the programs is that they’re still very much in development. Expecting them to be the perfect balance right now is just as ridiculous as us at LEGO assuming we’ve done a bang up job on it and it doesn’t need fixing. Part of the process is learning where its place is and how it fits into the larger community and how it can serve that community best.

Steve