 Ambassadors / 168
Re: LEGO Ambassadors Status Report - Summer 2007
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2007 02:51:29 GMT

In lugnet.ambassadors, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

A key part of the Ambassador program is the responsibility of the Ambassadors to keep a visible and wide role in their community. By ‘wide,’ I mean they should visit and post on as many forums as they can so that each of those people feel they have representation.

Well, I agree with the first sentence, but not necessarily with your definition in the second. I’m pretty visible in my local community, and everyone has my email (which is pretty well known everywhere) and quite a few have my phone number and address. I try to keep them informed of ambassadorial happenings, and they regularly tell me what they think LEGO should be doing, although not all their suggestions make it to the secret forum ;)

I feel I’m doing a fair job in my role, but will re-evaluate at the end of the current round.

ROSCO