 Ambassadors / 163
Re: LEGO Ambassadors Status Report - Summer 2007
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2007 18:40:32 GMT

In lugnet.ambassadors, Benjamin Ellermann wrote:

   I agree that Train fans currently are not as well represented as they should be. I would encourage leaders in the Train community to apply for the next cycle of LEGO Ambassadors. It is quite possible that few train builders applied last cycle.

This being said, we will do our best to represent train fans. Most of my lug (Gateway Lug in Saint Louis) is made up of concerned 9 Volt train fans. I regularly pass along their concerns to LEGO. 9 Volt is a great system which is far superior to battery trains and should not be discontinued.

The Ambassadors are currently discussing 9 Volt trains and have asked LEGO for an update.

Ben,

That’s all I really need to hear. Thanks for the update.

By the way, any work you all have been doing has been great. Recently released sets have been proof of that.

-Elroy