 Ambassadors / 120
Re: Who Does Lego Like the Most?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2007 22:14:33 GMT

In lugnet.ambassadors, Kevin Heckel wrote:
   Akos Kostyan - Hungary (1,2)

That is me. I can tell you why I applied for the program and why I decided to quit after 2 cycles:

I applied because I had one good reason. I wanted to let TLC know how unfair some European AFOLs feel about not having the option to use ShopAtHome. SAH does not ship to any of the newly joined EU member countries.

I quit for three reasons. One: SAH still does not ship here. Two: our 3rd child was on her way. Three: the program was taking all my free time and I needed some building time. I am sure I was not selected because of my building skills but because of my community skills.

The above might sound a bit bitter but I very much enjoyed my time as an LA.

Akos