 Ambassadors / 107
Re: Who Does Lego Like the Most?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2007 10:27:25 GMT

In lugnet.ambassadors, Kerry Raymond wrote:

[SNIP]

Be realistic. TLC can't test an idea with all of us. They can test an idea
or get "a sense of the community" from a group of individuals, aka the
ambassadors (I presume the ambassadors sign NDAs or similar to protect ideas
from premature public release).

LAs sign two documents.

The now famous Non Disclosure Agreement aka NDA - almost half the community
signed at least once this document for various program from UTB to MDP :-)

and a document telling that TLC may use our "suggestions" (ideas, samples,
inventions,...) without compensation.

Both of them are clearly aimed at protecting TLC (and that's fair)

Didier