 Ambassadors / 99
Re: Who Does Lego Like the Most?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2007 03:08:06 GMT

In lugnet.ambassadors, Kevin Heckel wrote:
   So the 5th cycle of ambassadors was just announced, and I’d like to take some time to reflect on the state of the Ambassador program. 5 half-years in, and I’m still unsure of the goals, effects, and unintended consequences of the program.

-snip-

   WHO DOES LEGO LIKE THE MOST?

-snip-

Old Exes and Pieces on the Side:

. . . Richie Dulin - Australia (3,4,5) . .

High School Sweethearts:

LOL.

Well, I guess I’m still one of several pieces on the side... but I aim to become a High School Sweetheart one day.

Now *that* is not a transition that happens very often!

Cheers

Richie Dulin