 Administrative / General / 13588
Re: Announcing the new LUGNET Link List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2006 14:29:41 GMT

In lugnet.general, Rene Hoffmeister wrote:
Hi All,

I would like to announce the new LUGNET Link List:
http://www.lugnet.com/links2/

Hey Rene, This is a cool function, but I have a little question.

(Maybe I have not had enough coffee yet this morning but..) it was easy to
figure out where to put my Lego Blog, but I have no clue where you would put a
personal Lego Website.  Are they supposed to go under "Lego Worlds"??? (And if
so) I dont see a "general" theme category for those of us that dont build just
one theme.  For example my own site has town, micro, mosaic, sculpture, etc. and
does not really feature one over the other... so I am not sure where it should
go.  I didnt really want to spam each World category that applied to my link,
but maybe I am missing the point. (Wouldnt be the first time)

Curious and confused

Janey "Red Brick"