 Administrative / General / 13594
Re: Announcing the new LUGNET Link List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2006 23:21:04 GMT

Hi Ted,

In lugnet.admin.general, Ted Michon wrote:
I note that the typo ("bei" instead of "by") appears on every page.

Thanks and corrected.

BTW: Is the remaining text at least roughly correct? Orthography and grammar? I
doubt it ;-) Could somebody post the accurate spelling here or send it via
email, please?

Suggestion: You might want to request the email address from whomever submits a
link in case there's an issue with content or authenticity.

Good point, I will do for future link contributions.

Leg Godt!
Rene