 Administrative / General / 13583
Re: Announcing the new LUGNET Link List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2006 09:41:26 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Benjamin Ellermann wrote:
I think you should add a category:

Community General Discussion Sites

This would cover several sites that are not affiliated with a specific lug or
theme.  Examples of such sites are EuroBricks and LEGOfan.org (and since LEGOfan
is run by fans, I do not consider this as a company site - or maybe it is both)

Ben

Um... I think general discussion sites are also a kind of LUG? As for
LEGOFan.org: it is in fact an official site, but I wouldn't mind to see it in
both cats.

Leg Godt,
Rene