 Administrative / General / 13593
Re: Announcing the new LUGNET Link List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2006 23:03:34 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
go.  I didnt really want to spam each World category that applied to my link,

Hi Janey,

that is exactly what you can do, because in most cases, people will look for
links fitting a certain interest, not a specific site-owner. Probably you have
sub-sites for each theme, so you can submit these links to the corresponding
categories.

Leg Godt!
Rene