 Administrative / General / 13586
Re: Announcing the new LUGNET Link List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2006 13:24:45 GMT

   Konnte Datensatz nicht hinzufügen: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘s LEGO Blog’, ‘http://sandysparky.net/legoblog’, ‘Regarding Sparky’s (Dave K) a’ at line 1

Dave K

Hi Dave,

it’s because of the apostrophe, I will have a closer look later today.

However, you can add your link by using the typographical mark \ (backslash), e.g. “Sparky\’s LEGO Blog”.

Sorry for the trouble, Rene