 Administrative / General / 13588
  Re: Announcing the new LUGNET Link List

(...) (Maybe I have not had enough coffee yet this morning but..) it was easy to figure out where to put my Lego Blog, but I have no clue where you would put a personal Lego Website. Are they supposed to go under "Lego Worlds"??? (And if so) I dont (...) (18 years ago, 28-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Announcing the new LUGNET Link List

(...) Hi Janey, that is exactly what you can do, because in most cases, people will look for links fitting a certain interest, not a specific site-owner. Probably you have sub-sites for each theme, so you can submit these links to the corresponding (...) (18 years ago, 28-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.general)