 Year / 2002 / 420
Re: New 2002 Belville Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.belville
Date:
Sat, 18 May 2002 17:00:12 GMT

Greg Perry wrote:
P.S. I'm not confusing "light" with "mint" am I when looking at the clams
from 5399?  They sure look like "light" to me (using my Paradisa baseplates
for comparison).

I think the green in 5399 is what I've been calling mint green. We
really need a good solid set of color names. The first step of course is
to identify all the different colors. Steve Barile has a bag with
examples of each rare color. I need to do the same (one thing which has
always kept me from doing that is the idea of separating parts out of my
sorting system).

Frank