 Year / 2002 / 331
Re: New 2002 Belville Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.belville
Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 06:13:35 GMT

In lugnet.year.2002, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.year.2002, Pete White writes:

  That polar bear in the big set looks nice and menacing for minifigs,
  too.

Not as menacing as a Duplo polar bear ;^)

Must say I wasn't expecting orange base bricks in Belville, but Arctic did
use many orange elements with whites and blues.

  That looks to me like the new medium yellow orange, not proper System
  orange.

That was my first thought. It's always hard working out the colours from box
artwork, especially the size of the images on lego.com.