 Year / 2002 / 418
Re: New 2002 Belville Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.belville
Date:
Sat, 18 May 2002 04:35:58 GMT

Greg Perry wrote:

In lugnet.year.2002, Frank Filz writes:
Light green clam
mint green

Trans orange spider
Solid orange, one of the Scala oranges

Cool - two of my favorite LEGO animals to use as decorative touches in my
MOCs now available in new colors!  Looks like I'll be getting multiple
copies of some of these sets...

The clam has been in mint green before.

Frank

Gotta get the new Studios Monster sets first though!

Thanks for the update Frank.  Glad to hear that you've settled in.  See you
at Brickfest.

Sure thing. I need to buy airline tickets soon...

Frank