 Year / 2001 / 752
Re: Official pictures of new 2001 Legos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 18:15:17 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> writes:

I guess it's OK but those panels are just too ubiquitious for my
taste, seems everything uses them. Ought to be a good source of
tubing, though.  Plus it has tank car sections (er, 5561 hubs) in
grey.

I think the panels work well on some models.  For example as weapon
mounts (they're not weapons, they're tools) on the 8444 Air Enforcer:

    http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8444

Fredrik