 Western/Wild West / 605
  Hello

Hello Western fans, My name is Jackie (1504), a new member of Lugnet. I only bought my first three Western sets a few months ago from Lego.com (the three re-release of Fort Legoredo, Sheriff's Lockup and 6763(Red Indians, forgot the name)). After I (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Hello

(...) Hi Jackie! Welcome to Lugnet and to the Western theme. I came to Western because I bought a 6763 for parts for my Castle creations (lots of rocks, plants, good baseplates). I loved it so much that now I have most of the Western sets (still (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Hello

(...) Hello Jackie!! Greetings and Welcome to the Wild Wild West. My love of the western theme comes from my interest in the Civil War. While the time periods are not generally the same...The western soldiers make pretty good Union Soldiers, my (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Hello

(...) Welcome Jackie!!! (...) It is a very nice series. I think the Gold City Junction should have been included in the mix of re-releases due to the fact of the general store. I also wished they also put out some of the smaller sets like you (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Hello to Bruce Hietbrink

Hi Bruce, thanks very much for your reply and really nice to meet you. You also bought 6763 (the re-release version of Rapid River Villiage), so this means you also, like me, started to collect the Western sets in the past year but not when the (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Hello to Nate Jacobs

Hello Nates, thanks for the message and nice to meet you! Vow, you already got 230 soldiers (do you mean those blue soldiers?)! How many sets you've bought? Those cowboys are really smart. As you might see from my other reply message, I have only (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Hello to Benjamin Medinets

Hello Benjamin, thanks very much for your long reply and nice to meet you! (...) I agree. Although among all the medium and large western sets, I have only constructed the Sehriff's Lockup, my impression is that the Gold City Junction (6765)and the (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Hello to Bruce Hietbrink

(...) Oh, I mistook the number. I had the original version, but I bought it used about a year ago, before the rerelease came out. (...) Many of the pieces from that set, especially the BURPs (Big Ugly Rock Piles) and the plant pieces are useful in (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Hello to Bruce Hietbrink

Bruce, your website is really excellent. I enjoy it very much. And I like some of your comments in ur review e.g. "If Indian sets are all about rattlesnake booby traps, cowboy sets are all about spring-loaded explosions. ". ha ha, totally agree. I (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Hello to Bruce Hietbrink

Hello Bruce, There is recently a warehouse sale in the Hong Kong Lego distributor. And following your idea, I've also bought 5 sets of 6706 Frontier Patrols in order to build up my army!!!! I think this set is really good for enlarging one's army, 3 (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.western)