 Western/Wild West / 429
428  |  430
Subject:
Bayonet Pictures!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 20:52:59 GMT

Alright folks, after assessing the damage inflicted during their last failed
charge on the Confederate cannon emplacement, the Union soldiers went back
to camp and got out their Wacky Tack (commonly used to affix lego posters to
the walls of their bunkhouses) and attached their bayonets to their rifles.
You can see pics of their new charge here.

Hopefully I won't be so short sighted in the future!  Jon