 Western/Wild West / 428
Re: Civil War Photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 22:18:42 GMT

In lugnet.western, Jon Furman writes:
Well since my last post didn't really generate any heat, here are some pics
of a little diorama I mocked up a little bit ago.  It's a union infantry
charge into a confederate cannon emplacement.  I apologise to the southern
sympathizers out there, but since I've got about 30 blue Kepis and only 5
grey and 3 brown, It wouldn't work the other way around.  The situation
should rectify soon as The Toy's R us in my area are clearancing the rock
Raiders Crew for 2.99 each. I hope to do more soon, including a larger
battlefield display with all of my union soldiers, but right now Pirate is
taking up all of my table space.   Now, What to do with all the extra tools
and crappy space suits....    Jon

Awesome! One of the best battle scenes I have come across (from any genre).
I especially like the Confederate soldier who is using the butt of his gun.

Has anybody done a good Napoleanic/Victorian battle scene? I am trying to get
together enough red Imperial soldiers to do a British colonial scene -- like
redcoats fighting American revolutionaries, or maybe the British fighting off
hordes of some tribe of 'savages'.

Keep up the good work, Jon!

-Marc Nelson Jr.