 Western/Wild West / 443
Re: Union Soldiers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 20:45:14 GMT

If anyone hasn't checked out the Shop at home specials this week, They noted
that there are still several "Frontier Patrol" Sets available through SAH
service.  They are 5.99 but that includes a horse three soldiers, and some
scrub brush.  Now, what to do with all of those Generals...... Jon

In lugnet.western, Nate Jacobs writes:
Hey Everybody.  I have been doing some searching for more Union soldier
minifigs and I finally found some.  Unfortunatly I do not have any money to
spend on them, being a poor college student that I am so I thought I would
share the website I found them at.  All that is available are the torso's,
but that is better than nothing.

http://home.att.net/~baylit/

Once there look under "parts list"--"minifig: body parts" The torsos are
part numbers 2417, 3653, and 1337.  Hope this helps anybody looking for more
soldiers.  I will be posting some pictures of my army once I get them
scanned in.

--Nate

Peace Love LEGO