 Trains / Train Organizations / TCLTC / 129
Re: Christmas Trolley in Metallic Silver (drool)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 2009 02:05:35 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, John Neal wrote:

<snip>

My 8wide folder is <http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=185
HERE>.

I'll have to update to include a pic of the trolley around the tree.

Merry Christmas!

[JOHN]

Nicely done!

The complexity of the build is masked by the simple look of it all--I love it

Dave K