 Trains / Train Organizations / TCLTC / 116
115  |  117
Subject:
Christmas Trolley in Metallic Silver (drool)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 2009 17:46:46 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Here is a little trolley that I built yesterday to run around the Christmas tree this year:

Aside from the WOW factor of seeing a MOC completely in a rare color, it was a pretty straight-forward build. The only tricky part was the fact that I was pretty limited in piece selection for the metallic silver-- 8 different elements. The one interesting part of the build (for all of you building connoisseurs) is the clerestory, whose roof is off-set by a half stud. That was fun to build.

Direct links:

My 8wide folder is HERE.

I’ll have to update to include a pic of the trolley around the tree.

Merry Christmas!

JOHN