 Trains / Train Organizations / TCLTC / 124
Re: Christmas Trolley in Metallic Silver (drool)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 6 Dec 2009 01:37:38 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, Timothy Gould wrote:

   I assure you any laying down of challenges was entirely unintentional ;)

Lol, just bustin’ your chops!

   Hah! You’re going to have a really fun time detailing that one. There’s a certain charm to building in the metallic colours. It’s like dark blue in the good old days.

Yup. I took on the “dark blue” challenge with this trolley.

Ahh, the good old days. Remember when orange was new? Or how about green.

JOHN