 Trains / Train Organizations / TCLTC / 122
Re: Christmas Trolley in Metallic Silver (drool)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 5 Dec 2009 14:09:42 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, Timothy Gould wrote:

   But... you’re not the most insane user of metallic silver on a train. That honour goes to Peter Norman

Not so fast, Speedy. Although that is a beautiful MOC (which I hadn’t seen until now; thanks for showing it), you’ve never seen my first metallic silver effect that I built a few months ago. (You haven’t seen it because I haven’t posted a pic of it yet ).

I am planning on venturing into LEGO gauge 1 (12-14 wide; 1:32-1:29) and have built a few MOCs at that scale, but nothing that I was ready to show off (no locos yet). But since you have laid down a challenge of sorts, I submit to you a spy pic that I took to show it off to Ross at college.

I haven’t put decals on it yet, but it is named the “Spamcake Diner Car”.

So there.

JOHN