 Trains / Train Organizations / TCLTC / 119
Re: Christmas Trolley in Metallic Silver (drool)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 5 Dec 2009 03:09:32 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, John Neal wrote:
   Here is a little trolley that I built yesterday to run around the Christmas tree this year:

Aside from the WOW factor of seeing a MOC completely in a rare color, it was a pretty straight-forward build. The only tricky part was the fact that I was pretty limited in piece selection for the metallic silver-- 8 different elements. The one interesting part of the build (for all of you building connoisseurs) is the clerestory, whose roof is off-set by a half stud. That was fun to build.

Direct links:

My 8wide folder is HERE.

I’ll have to update to include a pic of the trolley around the tree.

Merry Christmas!

JOHN

Nice! Shiny toys are good.

But... you’re not the most insane user of metallic silver on a train. That honour goes to Peter Norman

;)

Tim