 Trains / Train Organizations / 704
Re: Who owns the stuff, the club or the individaul members?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 15:25:06 GMT

"Kevin Loch" <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in message
snip
unnoticable places.  We have very little "club property".  The LEGO • carpet,
K8's and train table skirts are all I can think of.  Most of the tables • belong
to Tom until we finish paying him back.

Actually, I am close to being fully reimbursed.  Therefore, I would say that
the Club also owns the tables.  Is it time for more :)