 Trains / Train Organizations / 701
Re: Who owns the stuff, the club or the individaul members?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 17:15:07 GMT

<snip>..."one person plus", and "pooled with ownership known"....

dp=>PNLTC's approach is a hybrid of these.

...some club will come into significant funds via some windfall or major
activity <snip>

dp=>without going in to details, PNLTC has enjoyed some returns on such.

<snip>Own your own, borrow the clubs, get money from [a host org] for club
LEGO, collect dues for club LEGO, get LEGO to discount LEGO, or get LEGO to
donate LEGO...

dp=>PNLTC has sourced all these avenues with measured success.

dan parker
Pacific Northwest LEGO Train Club www.pnltc.org
dnvpark@gte.net