 Trains / Train Organizations / 1846
Re: Boston and Maine / NELUG alternate LOGO possibility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 18:02:01 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:

(6) Ha, I lied, just one more: does anybody have any thoughts as to how small
we could get this logo before it became unintelligible?  Ideally, I'd like to
see it shrunk to a point where it would fit on a black 1x2x2 (which is to
say, two studs wide by two bricks high) panel piece.  Could the printer
referred to in (3) produce a resolution that would enable this sort of
miniaturization?

With regard to the shrinking question:  I found 3 logos of the B & M-- one of
which was an actual silohuette:

So even if the lines couldn't stand up to miniaturization, the silohuette
version could be employed instead.  Or use the larger lettered "NE" (from the
"BM")

-John