 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 81 – 100 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: HP Hogwarts Express and normal 9V trains?

(...) I built the train 3 days ago and I was pretty puzzled about the whole internal spring thing as well. I tried and tried and I couldn't get it to eject the treasure chest either. I was also wondering why they put hinges along the entire side of (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.410)

  Re: HP Hogwarts Express and normal 9V trains?

(...) I agree. Even a push train. But Dan Parker posted that he had heard that the studio sold the electric train rights to someone else. (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.409)

  Re: HP Hogwarts Express and normal 9V trains?

(...) If there's any truth to the licensing, then they've certainly done the next best thing. Make a non-train train set with parts which minimize the cost, but provide instructions for how to use your own train parts (or parts from S@H) to turn it (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.409)

  Re: Are 9V trains alive?

(...) I hope youre right. I would like to see more kind of points, and a return to the first 9v train models (and some 12V models where great too !). I hate those new models (4560/4561 & 4559). I bought some for the pieces but i don't build them. (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.406)

  Re: HP Hogwarts Express and normal 9V trains?

(...) Isn't It Bachmann that's producing the HO Scale train? Josh (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.404)

  Automated RT - Acceleration with RCX

Hello, I don't have any 9V trains; but I'll probably be geting the 4561 (Blue Express Railway) for either Birthday or Christmas (December birthdays suck!). Anyway, I'm really fascinated with ATO and subway/metro/rt technology... I've come up with a (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.403)

  Re: HP Hogwarts Express and normal 9V trains?

(...) Thank you, sir! (...) Hey Lar, can you demo this at Briskfest 2002? :-) I can do it blindfolded, but need 2 hands. Hey, I am a tuba player, you know, not all that coordinated. :-) Thanx Mark #525 (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.402)

  Re: HP Hogwarts Express and normal 9V trains?

this is actually the very first time I visit the HP group. The reason? To ask the question about the HE and 9 V conversions. I was hesitant to order one, as the describtion on the S@H website states that the train will not run on Lego Track. But (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.398)

  Re: HP Hogwarts Express and normal 9V trains?

(...) Bachman is correct. I saw it today in TRU and it is a nice little set - the engine, a tender, and two coaches (both different), plus an oval of track and a speed regulator. A bit pricey at $69.99, however, but that's licensing costs for you. (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.395)

  Re: HP Hogwarts Express and normal 9V trains?

(...) Yes. (...) Yup. (...) Yes. (...) Yes. (...) Or that means that the train isn't compatible with tracks at all, being just a push toy. -John (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.384)

  Train set parts content

I've got some questions about some train sets I'm thinking about buying, seeing as there doesn't seem to be much chance of any new stuff coming along in the near future. 1. The 3225 Classic Train - I know there's no track, but I'm guessing that (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

9v, trains
(score: 3.381)

  Re: Harry P. Movie Trailer / Hogwarts Express Train

(...) Just to let you know, you have an interesting view point. I am clearly not a big fan of Belville (I guess its a girl thing...hmmm..????) I do have some Paradisa sets...I really like the contrast in colours versus the usually normal town sets. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.367)

  Re: New British Class 50 'Hoover' in Large-Logo Blue Livery

(...) Big...and reliable! I go primarily by track gauge, which at 37.66mm is as near to 8mm:1ft or 1 stud:1ft as 16.5mm track is to the HO scale of 3.5mm:1ft. The British loading gauge is smaller than the US one. The maximum width (of the W6 gauge (...) (20 years ago, 2-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

save, 9v, trains
(score: 3.359)

  Predictions on What to come

Since TLC has made such an investment in these new 9v trains I think We can be reassured that TLC will continue with the 9v system. (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.350)

  Re: How loud are monorails?

"Paul Ferguson" <locker99stopdatspam...t.att.net> wrote in message news:GnGysp.EpB@lugnet.com... (...) in fact, probably make less noise. The only real noticable noise is when they go up and down the ramped track pieces. Mike -- Mike Walsh - (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.346)

  My thoughts on the Customized train

It is good that TLG have produced the Customized Train Engine, here are my thoughts (everyone else has had their say). With 20 varieties does that mean that to be "9V complete" you have to have all 20! I expect the total sales will be higher than if (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.345)

  Re: "My Own Trains"

(...) You are sooo right about that....Train Collecting is very cool, but I think Lego can be even cooler because you now there is sooo much different stuff available <if you look in the right places> (and everything is basicly compatible....all the (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.341)

  Review of BrickWorx set 405

My informal review of BrikWorx initial offering - coaches 401 and 403 in set 405. Check out pictures of finished models and box contents at: (URL) sons and I put together the models recently - I, of course, had a head start by finishing the (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.341)

  Re: 9V train motor(s?)

(...) (URL) Larry, do you post/read there? (URL) ) (...) Yup, except that the train in that picture is not mine (I don't know who owns the train in the picture)... The trains in this picture are mine: (URL) the back (right side) of the picture you (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.341)

  Re: "No Contact" Homebrew Train Sensor for Mindstorms

(...) Tony, If you search back through the .trains and .rcx newsgroups, you'll find a few scattered gems on the topic of RCX control of 9V trains. I'll summarize some of the basics for you here: The Mindstorms RCX microcontroller brick provides (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)

9v, trains
(score: 3.335)

More:  Next Page >>