 Harry Potter / 812
Re: HP Hogwarts Express and normal 9V trains?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 30 Sep 2001 01:12:46 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Josh Baakko writes:
In lugnet.harrypotter, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.trains, Troy Cefaratti writes:

I think they should have just made it a real train!  What better way to get
kids hooked into trains!

I agree. Even a push train. But Dan Parker posted that he had heard that the
studio sold the electric train rights to someone else.

Isn't It Bachmann that's producing the HO Scale train?

Bachman is correct. I saw it today in TRU and it is a nice little set - the
engine, a tender, and two coaches (both different), plus an oval of track
and a speed regulator. A bit pricey at $69.99, however, but that's licensing
costs for you.

Ken

Josh